Have you considered the power of a microsite? A microsite is a small cluster of web pages designed to focus on a specific product, service or action. Microsites immediately connect audiences to your brand but differ from your main website because they limit and focus the information visitors see.
Microsites offer a unique experience that prevents new visitors from being overwhelmed with options and keeps long-time customers focused on a specific topic. Microsites can also give you new opportunities to engage directly with visitors and meet their needs.
Creating a microsite may make sense for your business if you’re:
- Launching a new product or service
- Highlighting new features in a product
- Starting a campaign based on a specific keyword
- Updating current marketing campaigns
- Trying to reach new audiences with fine-tuned messages
- Developing your brand’s image
At Alter Imaging, we can help you decide if a microsite is right for your business. If so, we’ll set up a unique website for your specific campaign that will enhance your online brand and help you make the most of your marketing dollars.